Asked by Mr.Chow from Malaysia | Sep. 06, 2010 01:46
About:China Embassy in Malaysia


I got a job in China and is currently applying for a working visa (Z). I plan to have my family to follow me once I settled down there.

My company asked me to apply for a 1 or 2 yrs multiple-entries' Tourist/Family Visit (L) Visa for my family members now, and then only convert their L-Visa to Z-Visa when they settled in China.

To do this, we are requied to bring our certificate of relationship to China, i.e. for wife: marriage certificate; and for children: birth certificates. Both the original and authenticated copies is required.

Can you advise the details procedure of getting the above documents certified and authenticated? As the documents is in Bahasa Malaysia, do you required them to be translated to English / Chinese?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Sep. 06, 2010 03:32
all the documents are required to be certified by relevant department or Chinese embassy. And of course they are needed to be translated to Chinese first. For your case, please read on this link the new policy concerning foreigners with immediate family living in China( .
Related Questions:
Can I get the Z visa when I am in China
Asked by Windy from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2014 04:07
how to get working visa for china to work at least 3-5 years
Asked by ram from india
| Nov. 14, 2014 02:51
Work Visa Procedure
Asked by Zaighum Malik from Pakistan
| May. 28, 2018 03:57
can i change my z-visa resident permit to another resident permit without p...
Asked by selvam from India
| Dec. 02, 2015 21:15
Good day! I am Filipino citizen working here in Malaysia as Engineer with ...
Asked by Mr.Emil Galang from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 03:32
hi, M living here in china on L visa as my husband is working here in ch...
Asked by Mr.fare from india
| Apr. 24, 2011 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)