Asked by Ms.Stephanie from Philippines | Sep. 03, 2010 10:10
About:China Visa Fees

hi,I'm 2 years and 9months overstay.I will go to local PSB on monday to surrender.I alraedy got a travel document from my consulate because my passport ahs expired too.My doubt is if they will detain me.what if they will keep me more than 30days?my travel document is only valid for 30days?is it possible that they will just let me pay the penalty and let me go home without detention?And how long do you think is the maximum length of time they will detain me if ever?please help...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam | Sep. 04, 2010 04:24
It is possible that they will let you pay for the penalty and ask you to exit China in a short time (less than 10 days), maybe you will be detained for less than 10 days. Anyhow, there is no other option for you, you have to go to the police, Chinese police is generally kind, please don't worry.
Related Questions:
How much the fine for overstay in china for 3 months?
Asked by Henrique from Malaysia
| Mar. 16, 2016 21:48
Im a Filipina. overstay for 2 years.
Asked by Cindy from Philippines
| Jul. 08, 2015 04:53
Hi, I have a wife in China, has been overstayed in about 7 months,She want...
Asked by Mr.avhieusz from Philippines
| Nov. 05, 2010 01:31
Hi, I have a student X type and us expiring after 2 days
Asked by mouhamed from Senegal
| Nov. 29, 2016 00:38
How can I get to the Great Wall at Huangyaguan from Nikko hotel 189 Ningjin...
Asked by Trev from China
| Oct. 09, 2014 20:51
hiim from the philippines and would like to know how much and where should ...
Asked by from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2010 06:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)