Asked by Mr.Mare from South Africa | Aug. 31, 2010 01:44
About:Chinese Embassy in South Africa

Hi, i want to go visit a friend of mine living in China. This would be my first application for a multiple entry visa that is valid for atleast 6months. Can you please give me a idea of what i would need to bring with me to the embassy when i apply? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Sep. 03, 2010 02:40
It is hard for you to get a multiple-entry visa valid for 6 months because it is the first time for you to apply for China visa, but you can have a try, you need to bring the below documents to the embassy:
a) One completed visa application form with one photo (passport photo) attached.
b) A passport valid for more than six months with blank visa pages.
c) For people who goes to China for the first time: 3 months bank-statements and original air-flight tickets.
d) invitation letter from your friend, the copy of his passport and Chinse residence permit
There are single-entry (valid for 3 months) and double-entry tourist visas. Multiple-entry tourist visa can only be permitted by the Embassy on applicant's particular situation. A letter of explanation if requesting a multiple-entry tourist visa
Related Questions:
a friend of mine want me to come on a visit to china but i dont have a chin...
Asked by Mr.divine from ghana
| Feb. 03, 2010 20:47
I am living in Stavanger, and I was wondering if a friend of mine can submi...
Asked by Azmi Amiith from Norway
| Jun. 14, 2012 20:22
i want to visit a friend of mine in china what do i need for visa and how m...
Asked by Mr.abdelilah from morocco
| Feb. 28, 2011 22:13
L Visa for a friend
Asked by wanda from China
| Jul. 16, 2017 21:41
Hi, I heard from a friend of mine that we're not required to have Visa to ...
Asked by Mr.Nina from Indonesia
| Jan. 29, 2010 21:50
Can Filipinos travel alone to Hainan without a China Visa?
Asked by Frances from Philippines
| May. 20, 2011 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)