Asked by Mrs.nelly ng from malaysia | Aug. 20, 2010 04:40
About:Shenzhen Travel

hi, this is nelly, i and my family wants to travel in otctober 2010 to hong kong to shenzhen to taishan to canton.Can tell me what transport to travel is the best?What hotel to stay n where can find good food? We are staying around 3 three weeks ,thang you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Carmen | Aug. 20, 2010 22:06
From Hong Kong to Shenzhen, you can either take ferry or bus, or you can take MTR to Lo Wu and then pass the customs to Shenzhen.
From Shenzhen to Taishan you can take bus at Luo Hu Bus Station, there are buses to Taishan every hour from 07:50-19:10.
From Taishan to Canton you can take bus at Taishan Bus Station. There are various in each place to stay, you can choose one according to your interest and the hotel rate. Food is easy to find, only if you have some special requests it would be a little hard.
Related Questions:
F Visa extension or get a Tourist one?
Asked by paulin barry from Uk
| Sep. 17, 2014 21:04
Is it easy to get Chinese visa from HK or is difficult?
Asked by Fathiya Issam
| Aug. 14, 2013 02:26
Hi there, my family and I will travel to Shenzen and Hong Kong for 5 days t...
Asked by Mrs.Tow from Malaysia
| Aug. 09, 2010 04:34
Hi, I will be going to hong kong with my family on this coming 21-26 March ...
Asked by Ms.Goh from Malaysia
| Aug. 01, 2009 04:27
Qatari family wants to visit Hong Kong as tourist how apply for visa
Asked by adel from qata
| Jul. 09, 2012 22:55
Our family wants to visit Macau this friday for 4 days and 3 night with Phi...
Asked by Mr.Nilo Guarte from Philippines
| Jan. 07, 2010 03:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)