Asked by Mr.prince from India | Aug. 18, 2010 11:52
About:Lake Manasarova

please advice me how can i get the permit to visit Kailash and Manasarovar (Tibet), as my friends are coming from Europe and i would be joining them in Nepal, they have booked for me the tour and now the problem is with the permit as their travel agency say that they cannot obtain Indian nationality permit with European nationality, is it possible to get the permit from India along with other group which is traveling on similar dates, your advice would be very helpful, waiting for the solution from your end!!!!!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sandy from China | Aug. 19, 2010 02:25
If you can enter Nepal, it will be easier. Tibet travel administration has office in Nepal dealing with the travel permit to Tibet. You can have apply for the permit there. Actually, I am not very clear about Indian Nationalty permit with European Nationality. Anway, if you ask for the help from the travel agent, they will have it done well. If there is a problem, they should help you solve it.
Related Questions:
How can I apply for my Tibet Permit?
Asked by Mrs.Carol Macon from China
| Jun. 18, 2009 04:12
Now I'm visiting Guoluo. I want to go to Tibet. Please tell me where I can ...
Asked by Mr.Momond from China
| Jun. 02, 2009 20:12
I wish to travel to china and tibet in June 2010. I have already got a chin...
Asked by Ms.Soumya from India
| Jun. 07, 2010 21:09
How do I go from Urumqi to Tibet? Can I get permit of Tibet in Urumqi?
Asked by toktam from iran
| Feb. 23, 2012 01:09
Recommended booking time for a tibet permit
Asked by Sb from United Kingdom
| Feb. 23, 2015 01:49
If i would like to visit to tibet thru kathmandu, must i apply the group ch...
Asked by Ms.eunice from malaysia
| Aug. 13, 2010 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)