Asked by Mr.Chandra Shekhar Shakya from Nepal   | Aug. 11, 2010 05:25
About:Hong Kong Travel


I want to visit my friend in Hong Kong on September, 2010. I am from Nepal and right now I am student in Vienna, Austria. So, I want to know what procedures should I follow to apply for the Visa for Hong Kong? I would also want to know what documents should I submit in Embassy so that I can get the Visa as soon as possible? Your detailed and immediate response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you.

Chandra Shekhar Shakya

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Nadal | Aug. 12, 2010 04:45
You need to go to the Chinese Embassy in your location country where you need to appear in person.
1.A valid original passport with at least two blank visa pages and at least 6-month validity.

2. One recently taken passport-sized photograph affixed to the visa form which shows entire face, without a hat .

3. One completed Chinese Visa Application Form (click here to download) signed by THE applicant. Children's application form can be signed by their parents or guardians.

4. Supporting documents which may varies according to the visa types of the your application.
besides, you need to provide the resident permit of Austria when visa officials ask for.

Here the supporting documents may be return tickets and hotel reservation ...

Related Questions:
do i require a different visa for that?
Asked by freddy from Japan
| Jul. 15, 2015 21:19
me and my mother work here as one employer our contract will finsh dis sept...
Asked by Mr.julio luceni jr from Philippines
| May. 31, 2010 21:44
Hi! My Friend and I will be travelling to Hong Kong on September 2-5, 2010....
Asked by Ms.Joy from Philippines
| Aug. 23, 2010 22:10
i will go to hongkong on september 2010, how is the weather?
Asked by Mr.rob from Indonesia
| Jul. 26, 2010 23:02
hi my brother want to visit a friend in hong kong. pls what are the require...
Asked by Luyusah from Ghana
| Jan. 16, 2015 02:27
I'm Srilankan citizen, Sri Lankan Passport
Asked by Chandana from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 26, 2017 22:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)