Asked by Mr.liu from america | Aug. 11, 2010 22:54
About:China Consulate in Chicago

hello,I am a Chinese citizen and US permanent resident. My passport expiration day is december, 2010, i live in kansas city ks, i heard some friend say every year, stufff of chinese embassy will come to here help chinese citizen renew our passport, is that ture, if thats ture, when will u guys come to here, of if i have to go to chicogo or NY, do i need to make appointment first and what do i need to bring with me before i go there, thank u.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Johnson from USA | Sep. 02, 2010 04:05
I will move to Colorado Sept 27 and will get my visa in Chicago Oct 6, but I will still have a Pennsylvania drivers license. Do I need to get a CO Drivers Lic before going to Chicago consulate or will my PA license be OK. My last visa was from the NY consulate.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to obtain a travel record at the border on my travel histor...
Asked by Carmen from Canada
| Oct. 20, 2013 21:43
How can obtain a visa for China?
Asked by Christy
| Feb. 24, 2013 01:29
Do I have to apply for a visa at the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo?
Asked by Girl from Austria
| Jan. 06, 2015 20:25
I am travelling to Hong Kong on Chinese passport.
Asked by Lei pei from Australia
| Dec. 06, 2015 02:27
i am in china now with 30days L visa
Asked by mj from Philippines
| Jul. 08, 2015 21:27
I want to visit HK for 3 month. Do i need HK visa?
Asked by amrit from canada
| Sep. 09, 2014 03:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)