Asked by Mr.Elad from Israel | Aug. 11, 2010 11:10
About:Chinese Embassy in Vietnam

I'm an Israeli traveller, and travelling at the moment in Vietnam. in 1-2 weeks from now I'm plannig to go to Hanoi and Sapa, and from there to croos the border into China for a 1-2 week of travelling in Kunming and lidjian area.
I was told I can get a china visa in Hanoi, but now I heard there are problems with that.
1. Can Israeli get a visa for China in Hanoi?
2. If not, can I do it from a different town in Vietnam?
3. How much is the fee?
4. If it's not possible at all, is there an option to get a visa in Laos and cross the border over there?
Thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Maria from Thailand | Aug. 11, 2010 21:31
Now, you can't get a China visa in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, the China embassy in Hanoi and Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City ask applicants other than Vietnamese to provide the work permit or residence permit valid for at least 6 months

the fee for single-entry visa is USD 30

you can have a try to get a China visa in Laos, but I can't give you an assuring answer, it is up to the decision of visa officer.
Related Questions:
Hello, I'm an Israeli travelling in SE Asia, And I plan to cross from nor...
Asked by Mr.Shafran from Israel
| May. 10, 2010 04:23
Can I get a visa using USA passport in Israel
Asked by Debbie from Israel
| Sep. 29, 2013 22:37
Double nationality
Asked by Eldar from Sweden Serbia
| May. 18, 2018 03:20
Hello, i am italian. I am in Cambodia at the moment but I will travel in V...
Asked by Ms.Salvatori from Italy
| Nov. 08, 2010 00:53
How to travel from Longsheng to Baise?
Asked by alessandra from Italy
| Jun. 28, 2012 02:10
IM Israeli citizen who come to exhibit trade show in HK do I need a worki...
Asked by Al from Israel
| Oct. 08, 2011 04:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)