Asked by Ms.M from Philippines | Aug. 10, 2010 08:27
About:China Work Visa

My business visa with multiple entry will expire on August 12, 2010. I have to exit in China every 60 days. My last exit was last July 31, 2010.

I found a school and hire me and will process my working visa. All the documents are ready but only the medical result will be given on August 13, 2010. It is conflict to the expiration of my visa.

I was asked to get a temporary residence permit in the nearby police station here. It was written there that the expiration of my visa is on September 29, 2010.

Does it mean that I am still legal to stay here even after the expiration of my visa?

Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

So Worried,

Ms M

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Aug. 10, 2010 22:16
Yes, you are still legal to stay in China even after the expiration of your visa, in fact, August 12, 2010 is the last date for you to enter China, but your stay duration per entry is 60 days, therefore, you can stay in China till September 29, 2010.

Please pay attention to the difference between validity (Enter Before) and stay duration (Enter After)

The validity is counted from the date of issuance to the date of expiration, the stay duration is counted from the date of entry.
If you exit China on July 31, 2010, then re-enter China on August 12,2010, you can stay in China for 60 days counted from August 12, 2010.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a student with a 6 month F-Visa that will expire on the 27th o...
Asked by Mr.Jay B. from Canada
| Jun. 21, 2010 04:19
For my F Visa in 2009 I had multiple entries and exits from China and was i...
Asked by Mr.Robert from USA
| Feb. 07, 2010 20:30
I currently reside in China with a multiple entry, 90 day tourist (L) visa....
Asked by Mr.Stephen from China
| Mar. 17, 2010 22:40
Hi, I have a business visa type F, Multiple entry, 60 day duration of ea...
Asked by Mr.Drock from USA
| Apr. 01, 2010 03:01
What is the charges for multiple entry visa for 6 months and 12 months for ...
Asked by gunasingh from india
| Aug. 03, 2016 22:42
Single entry Visa from malaysia
Asked by Mr. Edge from Malaysia
| Aug. 11, 2017 00:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)