Asked by Mr.Chan from Singapore | Aug. 03, 2010 02:35
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I need some advice and direction. I am a Singaporean holding Singaproe passport. I have been in Shenzhen for 14 years. Some of the time, I applied for 6 months or 1 year mutliple entries visa. For the last 3 years, I had been going in and out of Shenzhen to HongKong just for the 15 days non visa applicable for Singaporeans.
Now I am settling in Chongqing as I had just bought a house there and staying with my family. I had two children but they are still Chinese and I am not married to my children mother.
How can I applied for a visa in Chongqing instead of flying to Shenzhen and than goes to Hong Kong for visa application for 3 months single entry.
If I can apply visa in Chongqing, does my chidren birth certificates helps?
What other document is needed for the visa application?
Where should I go for this visa application and what is the address?
Could anyone help. Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Aug. 03, 2010 04:38
Mr.Chan, you can have a try to apply for China long-term L visa at the Exit & Enter Department in Chongqing, your Children's birth certificate and the Property ownership certificate are helpful for visa applcation.

The other requirements are your passport, the copy of your previous Chinese visa on your passport, one passport photo, one visa application form.
Related Questions:
Singaporean in Vietnam and entering China.
Asked by Ryan from Singapore
| Jan. 27, 2014 02:12
Hi, I will like to check I'm a Singaporean holding my Singapore passport, d...
Asked by Mr.Talo from Singapore
| Nov. 11, 2010 03:08
Need visa if Visit Mainland->Hong Kong , mainland again
Asked by ZG from Singapore
| Mar. 26, 2012 01:11
i am a singaporean, my wife is a PR holding China passport, do we need to a...
Asked by Mr.Desmond from Singapore
| Feb. 22, 2009 19:33
Hi I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a PRC Passpor...
Asked by Mr.Sean from Singapore
| May. 04, 2010 03:38
Singaporean passport wanted to travel Some parts of china for holiday . Wha...
Asked by Jennifer from Singapore
| Feb. 17, 2013 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)