Asked by Mr.hamidreza from iran now in china | Jul. 30, 2010 05:32
About:China Student Visa

Dear Sir or Madam
I am an Iranian and have company and working permit here and have residency visa here , my son get 18 years old and till now he was where with my visa , now they said he must leave and start again for getting visa for student visa , he got the jw202 and admission from university , now the problem is he must start from the begining to go out and get student visa from embassy and back , is it any way that can be changed his visa to student visa without his leaving china ?
actually we already have the UAE residency visa also and make all documents ready for that , but you know go to there and back it cost nearly 9000RMB,
hope it is way to change it here ,
thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Jul. 31, 2010 00:37
Mr.hamidreza, your son can't get the student visa within Mainland China, if he doesn't want to return to UAE or Iran to apply for Chian student visa, he can go to Hong Kong to apply for China student visa.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
Macau visa for living and working at Dubai and holding the working visa of ...
Asked by Vincent from Vietnam
| Oct. 15, 2017 20:49
I want apply for China visa
Asked by ganesh from india
| Apr. 16, 2016 01:21
GHANAIAN with China resident permit living in China.
Asked by ANDREW from Ghana
| Feb. 10, 2015 03:32
Dear Sir,I am Nigeria,working in Qatar with resident permit what is the tou...
Asked by hussain from Qatar
| Aug. 21, 2011 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)