Asked by Mrs.Chen from Canada | Jul. 29, 2010 22:07
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

Hi, we are going to China in September with our baby daughter who will be 11-month old then. Would you know,

1. if a visa to China is required for her?
2. if so, is the application at the full fee of $50 (for single entry)?
3. since she can't sign the application form, should I leave the signature section blank or sign for her?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jul. 30, 2010 01:34
1. yes, your baby daughter needs a China visa
2. the application fee is at the full fee of $50 if you daughter has her seperate passport. If she is on your or your husband's passport, she doesn't need to apply for China visa, you just need to provide the photo of your daughter included in your or your husband' passport
3. You can sign the application form on behalf of her
Related Questions:
visiting hongkong in April, are there any special visa requirements for my ...
Asked by guest from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2013 22:26
Type of clothes to be carried to Hong Kong.
Asked by India
| Nov. 09, 2014 19:33
My wife ( who is from china ) will be traveling to China with our 9 month o...
Asked by Mr.Darren from USA
| Apr. 05, 2010 21:41
My husband and I are going to China to visit our daughter who is teaching t...
Asked by Susan from USA
| Aug. 19, 2013 04:43
I am from the UK and my wife is Chinese
Asked by Brett King
| May. 08, 2013 03:20
Our baby is now 20 months old. Will the baby have a seat on the plane?
Asked by Mrs.Pearce from China
| Oct. 16, 2009 03:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)