Asked by Mr.GC from India | Jul. 28, 2010 21:41
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

I am Indian passport holder wish to apply for Tourist/Visitor visa to visit my Girlfriend and her family. Would like to know which documents should I include? Do I need a letter from my company for this? If so what should it say?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Georgia from Vietnam | Jul. 29, 2010 01:14
The required documents for China tourist visa (L) application are:
1. your passport
2. One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo
3. Proof of sufficient finances to cover all expenditures in China when requied. Applicant holding Indian Passport applying for first time Tourist Visa Require to submit Original Bank Certificate with minimum balance of Rs 1.5 lacs.
4. Confirmed return flight ticket and its photocopy.
5. Covering letter from your company or office stating your position ,monthly or yearly salary, purpose of coming to China.
6. Photocopy of personal data page of applicant's passport.
Related Questions:
i am indian passport holder with visa of united states wish to visit shangh...
Asked by TALWAR from INDIA
| Mar. 19, 2013 02:37
shenzen visit
Asked by jayant
| Dec. 25, 2011 05:54
Can I apply for visa to Italian embassy in Shanghai.
Asked by Shankar Sathawane from India
| Sep. 01, 2015 21:22
I have an Indian passport. Can I get VOA?
Asked by abdul from Singapore
| Apr. 15, 2015 20:59
how long does it take to get a tourist visa of 4 days for hong kong , India...
Asked by Pri
| Jan. 13, 2017 00:09
I am an Indian Passport Holder and currently holding the residence visa in ...
Asked by Mr.Madhu from India
| Mar. 25, 2011 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)