Asked by Mr.Serafin from Spain | Jul. 01, 2010 04:53
About:China Embassy in Mongolia

Hello, I'm travelling to China via transmongolian on August.
I was planning to get my visa for China here in Spain, but due to some unexpected events I won't be able to do it here, so I would need to get it at Ulan Bator. The problem is - I already bought train tickets to Beijing and if I have to wait for my visa I might lose my train.
So my question is: How long would it take to get my visa? Can I expect to get it in one day?
Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Jul. 03, 2010 03:09
For non-Mongolians applicants, the China embassy in Ulan Bator will require the Mongolian residence permit or work pemit valid for more than 6 months, which entitles you to live in Mongolia for a long period, if you don't have it, maybe your application will be denied, it is advisable to get the China visa in Spain
Related Questions:
Is it possible for me to apply in Teheran embassy for a chinese tourist vis...
Asked by Andrea from Italy
| Dec. 17, 2013 21:46
Delivery Tickets
Asked by Gisele from Ireland
| Jan. 25, 2017 18:40
Hello! Im a Spanish citizen.I will be travelling in Lao in February. Will I...
Asked by Mr.Ivn from Spain
| Dec. 27, 2009 02:19
Jeju Island flight via China Eastern
Asked by Jennalyn Corpuz from Philippines
| Dec. 11, 2016 23:52
24 hour Transit without entry permit in china
Asked by sanj from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2015 04:38
Im travelling to Beijing via Hong Kong where I will be catching a connectin...
Asked by Ms.Kloka from South Africa
| May. 09, 2010 04:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)