Asked by from Philippines | Jun. 29, 2010 13:56
About:China Embassy in Philippines

good day! my fiancee is a hong kong resident and he invited me to go hongkong for 30 days and he send me a letter of invitation and his hk id.But not including his bank statement and tenancy agreement etc.Since he promise to agree all my financial and means of stay there.Is it still need to attached that document?please help afraid maybe i got denied.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kevin | Jul. 02, 2010 22:02
please don't worry, the invitation letter and his Hk id are sufficient for your Hong Kong visa application, you can see the regulations: Philippine nationals who desire to stay in HK for more than 14 days, shall present an invitation letter in which the sponsor agrees to provide financial support and accommodation, and one copy of the sponsor's HK ID.
Related Questions:
good day! my bf is a hong kong resident and he invited me to go hongkong fo...
Asked by Ms.meow from Philippines
| Sep. 09, 2010 04:29
hello! me i know what is the requirements for me to get a tourist visa in h...
Asked by ramilyn livera from philippines
| Nov. 06, 2014 01:12
hi! good morning! i a domestic helper here in hong kong, and my employer in...
Asked by Ms.tess from hk
| Mar. 11, 2009 20:40
Secure a One Month Tourist Visa in Hongkong
Asked by Jocelyn B. Lacierda from Philippines
| Oct. 14, 2013 03:48
Good day! Me and my officemates are planning to go to hongkong next year...
Asked by Ms.mimi from Philippines
| Apr. 18, 2011 01:06
supporting letter from Hongkong
Asked by belle from Hongkong
| Feb. 29, 2012 03:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)