Asked by Mr.major singh from India | Jun. 21, 2010 05:19
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

i m rasidant in dubai i plan visit to hongkong 30 days only.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Jun. 21, 2010 20:16
Mr.major singh, you need to apply for Hong Kong visa for the 30 days stay, please first prepare the below documents:
1. A completed Visa Application Form-- ID(E)1003 --, which should be typed and signed by the applicant. Visitors for tourism and business are required to submit page A, page A to be continued, and page B, C, D, L.

2. A copy (A-4 size) of the passport and U.A.E. residence visa, both of which should be valid for more than six months and a photograph as in the passport.

3. An employment/no-objection letter from the company, which clarifies the applicant's full name, position, nationality, passport number and the purpose of the visit, and a copy of the trade license, if self-employed.

4. An invitation letter from the sponsor in Hong Kong (for business visit).

5. Detailed schedule, confirmed hotel reservation and round air ticket booking (for tourism).

6. Original personal bank statement for the last three months.

Then send the Application directly to:
Hong Kong Immigration Department, Employment and Visit Visas Section,

24/F Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai Hong Kong.

In normal circumstances, processing of an application for a visit visa can be finalized within four weeks after the receipt of all necessary documents.

To shorten processing time, application forms and supporting documents can be sent by Fax to 00852-2824 1133 in the first instance. However, the original copy of the duly completed application form and the photographs required should be sent immediately to the Hong Kong Immigration by Airmail. A visa will be issued only upon receipt of an original, properly completed visa application form.
Related Questions:
stay period in china
Asked by sunil kumar agrawal from India
| Apr. 17, 2014 01:21
emirati passport holder from Dubai,can I get visa on arrival to HK? I plan ...
Asked by Fawz from United Arab Emirates
| May. 04, 2016 03:38
If I have a category M visa, do i need to obtain additional papers to trave...
Asked by A from Bangladesh
| Nov. 25, 2014 21:21
i have a chinees visa. i am planning to go to Guangzhou via tra...
Asked by Mr.B.K.Jha from UAE
| Mar. 11, 2011 02:45
Hi..I'm Indonesian. I plan to visit Macau and Hongkong in 2010 for a holida...
Asked by Ms.Serma from Mars
| Dec. 27, 2009 02:06
Dear sir/madam i have pakistn passport and i m working in Dubai UAE last 3...
Asked by Mr.waleed from UAE
| Mar. 17, 2010 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)