Asked by Mr.Min Min from Myanmar | Jun. 16, 2010 05:39
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

Dear Sir,

My family had been business in Ruli since 2004. Now, I'm currently open the Jade shop and permanently stay in Ruli by regular upgrading of boarder pass. For the time being, I have been travel many time between Myanmar and China though boarder and mostly I live in China. Now, I own permanent resident, jewelry Shops in Ruli. Also, I'm one of the member of Jade Association in China.

What I want to know is "Would it be possible to apply the Multi-Entry visa for 6 months or 12 months with Myanmar Passport?". Normally, I'm travel back to Yangon, Myanmar around 2 months per time. If it is possible, I can travel satisfying between China and Myanmar by using convenience Airline. On the other hand, we can extend more business side in China.

I'm looking forward to hearding from you.
Thank in advance.

Respectfully yours,
Min Min

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Sam | Jun. 17, 2010 02:58
Mr.Min Min, if you have travelled China for four times in the past year, there are four previous China visa on your passport, it is possible for you to apply for multiple-entry visa valid for 6 months or 12 months.
Answered by Mr.Min Min from Myanmar | Jun. 18, 2010 01:45
Dear Sam,
Thank you very much for your promptly respond to my inquire.
Yes, I have been traveled more than 4 times in the past years.
Unfortunately, these all time I went to china though boarder with boarder Pass and boarder passport which is widely used in border area for traveling though boarder and worker/business man who work at Ruli. Reason that I don't have international Passport before.
Is it also possible to apply for multiple-entry visa valid for 6 months or 12 months?, if I present you the boarder pass record which included in boarder passport.

I'm sorry to asking you again.

Thanks in advance,
Min Min
Answered by Mr.Sam | Jun. 20, 2010 04:27
You can have a try to apply for the multiple entry visa by showing the boarder pass record included in boarder passport.
Related Questions:
hello, i,m a businessman from nigeria and i had been in international busi...
Asked by Mr.nnamdi from nigeria
| Nov. 24, 2009 04:43
Hi, I have been to china many times and I am married to a Chinese and have ...
Asked by Mr.Hill from usa
| Aug. 25, 2009 02:29
Dear Sir, I had been working in a local company selling industrial equip...
Asked by Mr.Adil Shah from Pakistan
| Jun. 12, 2009 03:14
Am I eligible to apply for permanent residence if I have been living here f...
Asked by NIL from India
| Apr. 19, 2013 01:44
How i can get china visa from Tajikisan?
Asked by Nasir Azizi
| Oct. 18, 2011 21:06
Dear Sir/Madam I was born in Hong Kong, and as a child had moved to Aust...
Asked by Ms.Lin from Australia
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)