Asked by Ms.Georgina from Singapore | Jun. 15, 2010 00:06
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

I hold a Singapore passport and intend to stay in China for less than 15 days, from the day of my entrance. However, half way through my stay, i would like to visit Tokyo then fly back to Shanghai to continue my vacation in Shanghai. Is this possible or do I need to apply for a visa if I want to plan my trip this way?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Jun. 15, 2010 02:28
Ms.Georgina, you don't need a China visa if you want to plan your trip in this way because your stay duration in China for each entry is less than 15 days, the first entry is from Singapore to Shanghai, the seond entry is from Tokyo to Shanghai, you enter China twice, but the stay per entry is less than 15 days.
Related Questions:
Hi, If I reach China Dalian on a Saturday, and depart on a saturday two wee...
Asked by Alvin from Singapore
| Jun. 19, 2017 01:42
do i need visa if I travel China - HK and then back to China mainland?
Asked by chan from singapre
| Oct. 16, 2014 01:28
Dear Sir / Madam Singapore citizen do not need a visa if the stay less t...
Asked by Mr.Louis Ang from Singapore
| May. 25, 2010 02:32
Do I need a visa to stay in china for less than 30 days? I'm from singapore...
Asked by Mr.Lee from Singapore
| Apr. 18, 2011 22:40
Visa to enter China for holder of Singapore ordinary passport.
Asked by kK from Singapore
| Nov. 05, 2017 15:47
Should Singapore Citizen need to apply PRC Visa if go for 15days Sightseein...
Asked by Gan KG from Singapore
| Jan. 14, 2013 01:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)