Asked by Ms.BABYROCHID from China | May. 25, 2010 01:20
About:China Visa

Dear Sir/ Madam:
I am from China, my boyfriend is Pakistan. now he wants to come to china with me.
Both of us never applied visa, we have no idea how to apply visa could you told us the whole process of getting work visa?
some agent companies said we should get 1 month tourist visa come to china then agent company will submit documents to china govt and then he has to go back to pakistan and apply for work visa if china govt accepts documents. But due to shanghai 2010 expo, Pakistan visa is hard to get.
Is there any other way that he hasn’t to come here first and just get invitation letter from company who want to hire him so for what type of visa he should apply?
He has 5 years of working experience plus bachelors’ degree. If work visa is really hard to get , so how can we get marriage visa? What should we prepare?
Your early reply will be much appreciated.
Thank you!.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | May. 25, 2010 04:01
I think you should follow the agent companies' ideas.
Related Questions:
Timing for submission of Visa application form
Asked by Usama from Pakistan
| Jul. 29, 2013 01:45
dear sir: I am Chinese, my boyfriend is from Pakistan. he wants to live wi...
Asked by Ms.LIu from China
| Nov. 06, 2009 19:57
For Transit Visa
Asked by Sharif Abid from Japan
| Feb. 16, 2013 21:01
Dear Sir/Madam I am pakistani national want visit china for business porpu...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 06, 2010 03:16
Want to renew my passport.
Asked by Fahad Hussain from Pakistan
| Jan. 31, 2013 03:22
Dear Sir/ Madam, This is Mo, i would like to know about the China visit....
Asked by Mr.Mo
| Apr. 24, 2009 03:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)