Asked by Ms.SANDY K from SINGAPORE | May. 24, 2010 00:57
About:Zhuhai Jinwan Airport

Hi I am a singaporean, I would like to know following...
I arrive in macau but will stay in zuhai hotel for 5 nights and I would like to make some day trip to macau for shopping am i allowed to cross over to macau daily fm i need a visa or is there a limit of how many times i can cross over from zuhai to macau...means i go shopping in macau each day but i go hotel n sleep in zuhai each night....
Another question is fm macau to zuhai will the bus driver accept HK$ for bus fare to Gonbei custom as I do not have macau MOP..where can i change this currency in macau airport?

Thank you for all your help on infor.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jamie | Jun. 01, 2010 01:17
No need for a visa. You can pay HKD for the bus fare from Macau to Gongbei custom, it is 1:1 with MOP, but 10HKD coin is not acceptable. The bus will keep the change.
Related Questions:
Hi I am a Singaporean and would like to know if I need a travel visa to tou...
Asked by Mr.JoJo from singapore
| Oct. 17, 2009 04:34
singapore passport validity
Asked by Shelia from Singapore
| Nov. 09, 2015 19:43
I am a Singaporean planning to go to china for exactly 15 days. Leaving on ...
Asked by Ms.Alison from Singapore
| Sep. 01, 2010 01:08
I am Singaporean and would like to know whether i need to apply any visa wh...
Asked by Mr.Edward from Singapore
| Apr. 23, 2011 21:21
I'm a singaporean and i would like to travel to changchun and stay there fo...
Asked by Ms.laura from Singapore
| Jun. 11, 2009 20:40
Hi, I have a local driving licence in Singapore and would like to know what...
Asked by Mr.Wu from Singapore
| Sep. 28, 2009 20:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)