Asked by Mr.lam from usa | May. 20, 2010 17:41
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

ok my family planned a trip to mexico we are all usa citizens cept my mom.... she has her green card and birth certificate....question is where do we go about getting her a passport....also she has no id for hongkong or anything.... she onli has her visa that is 20 years old that says her birth place was hongkong....and if she can apply for a passport in nyc what is needed to bring with her to file for a passport

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Dennis | May. 20, 2010 23:14
If her birth place is Hong Kong, she can apply for Hong Kong SAR Passport. Please bring his birth certificate, Green Card, her visa which says her birth place was Hong Kong, 3 passport photos, one completed Hong Kong visa application form.
Related Questions:
Stopping in China on my way to Thailand
Asked by Gabriela Flores from USA
| Mar. 23, 2017 21:47
Good afternoon, My family and I need to apply for Chinese tourist visas fo...
Asked by Mr.Julian Fletcher from UK
| Feb. 20, 2011 02:47
we are filipino citizens and we will be having our vacation in hongkong on ...
Ms.AYANNA from Philippines
| Oct. 12, 2009 03:12
I am a Canadian & would like to go to Beijing for 4 days with my family fro...
Asked by Ellen from Canada
| May. 05, 2014 22:06
US citizen living in India wanting to travel to China, how and where do I g...
Asked by Kathy from USA
| Jun. 03, 2013 03:22
Hi There, me and family is thinking to go to Hongkong for 3 nights for days...
Asked by Mrs.Faith Neilsen from Canada
| May. 31, 2010 00:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)