Asked by Mr.Mehrani from Iran | May. 20, 2010 04:53
About:Chinese Embassy in Iran

Dear Mr. Xie Xiaoyan,

I am Iranian working for a French company in China. The company has applied for Z Visa and I must take it from out site of Chine. Could you please inform me which documents embassy needs to deliver Z Visa. I will return to Iran 2010-05-20 and the company needs me urgently.

Looking forward to recieve reply

Thaks in advace.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.peter | May. 21, 2010 02:58
Your employer, the French company in China should give you the below two documents before you return to Iran:
(1) The Employment Permit for Foreigners issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security;
(2) Visa notification issued by an authorized unit in China (original)

You also need to prepare the following documents:
(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages (18 months and more left if intended stay in China is more than one year).

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form (e-Form / Download) with a recently-taken passport photo. All the items on the application form should be fully filled in with genuine information;

(iii)"Physical Examination Record for Foreigner" issued by doctors from an Indian state hospital. The photo on the Record should be stamped by the hospital.(Valid for 6 months from issued date)
Related Questions:
Dear Mr. Xie Xiaoyan After greetings, We are two persons from Iran Ai...
Asked by Mr.Rasouli from Iran
| May. 09, 2010 23:08
Dear Xie Xiaoyan I am a professor in a Sabzevar university and want to atte...
Asked by Mr.Nejad from Iran
| May. 24, 2010 22:58
Dear Mr. Johnnash, Thank you for your prompt reply. You mean we contact...
Asked by Ms.Kwan from Hong Kong
| Apr. 27, 2011 20:53
Travel to china with Iranian Passport
Asked by Ahmad from Belgium
| Jul. 28, 2016 21:56
Dear Mr/Ms I am an Iranian student studying a postgraduate course in UK. T...
Asked by Ms.Sussan from Iran
| Oct. 07, 2010 03:19
What kind of documents can I provide to prove my permanent adress in France...
Asked by Vidal from France
| Apr. 22, 2015 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)