Asked by Ms.H from PH | May. 18, 2010 05:15
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi, I would like to ask on how i can get a visa for my boss.
He is an American he had already holding a US passport.
He want to go to China because he need to pay and inspect the machine that we purchase.
Please reply ASAP.

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | May. 18, 2010 21:27
It is easy for you to apply for China tourist visa for your boss, the requirements are:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.

2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.
U.S. passport holders must submit two application forms with two photos.

3. A copy of the round-trip plane ticket

4. Hotel reservation

The regular processing time is 4 working days. For express service, additional fees of 1700 peso/per for next-working-day releasing, or 1100 peso/per for third-working-day releasing will be charged
Related Questions:
I was born on 11/14/87 at around 1am.
Asked by Summer from Philippines
| Feb. 15, 2017 23:54
getting business visit visa from china
Asked by sandeep from India
| Mar. 15, 2018 20:17
Me and my wife will go to Xiamen by January 2013. i would like to ask how c...
Asked by randy from Philippines
| Sep. 11, 2012 21:04
Dear sir, my boss having China Resident Visa and also having Saudi Iqama an...
Asked by Mr.Zahid Hussain from Pakistan
| Oct. 26, 2009 21:55
how to proceed Macau visa for Vietnamese passport holder who live in Jakart...
Asked by Cely Maphar from Indonesia
| Oct. 17, 2012 02:09
Hi!I just want to ask what are the requirments for applying for tourist vis...
Asked by Mr.Jean Misperos from Philippines
| Dec. 17, 2009 04:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)