Asked by Ms.AU from MALAYSIA | May. 17, 2010 21:14
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Dear Sir /Madam,

I was accepted to join a summer program organized by Hong Kong University in July for a duration of 2 weeks. We are requested to apply student visa. I would like to know a bout the total application fees for student visa. Besides that, if i am not able to make it to the embassy myself, can my parents or relatives help me to do the visa application? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | May. 17, 2010 22:45
You can submit the Hong Kong visa application to come to the Embassy or you may send your parents or relatives to come to the consular office of the Embassy for application process.

Mail applications are not acceptable and will be refused. No appointment is required.

teh fee is Visa fee RM140 and Liaison fee RM90
Related Questions:
I woud go to Shenzhen on 30th April 2015. Would you give me advise how to r...
Asked by nana from Indonesia
| Apr. 23, 2015 01:08
dear sir/madam do i need a visa 2 visit hongkong
Asked by Mr.paul carr from United Kingdom
| Jan. 24, 2011 03:55
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to visit Hong Kong and Macau. I have an Indian Passp...
Asked by Arvinder Singh
| Sep. 01, 2014 20:18
Dear sir/Madam , Is it possile to get visitor visa of hong kong for a w...
Asked by Mr.san from nepal
| May. 27, 2010 01:05
Please tell me what doc I should prepare for applying visa to enter Hong Ko...
Asked by Charitha from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 05, 2015 00:47
Dear sir/madam I have canada visa and i reserve the air ticket from iran ...
Asked by Mr.sadigh from iran
| Dec. 16, 2010 23:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)