Asked by Mr.KEITHGOH from Malaysia | May. 17, 2010 02:23
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I am a Malaysia Citizen. I would be going to Hong Kong for international student exchange programme in HKUST. I would be in Hong Kong for about 4 months. During my exchange programme in Hong Kong, I intend to travel to nearby city in China, therefore I plan to apply a multiple entry visa of China, is it possible? I do not have relatives in China, would my application be approved? But I do have friends in China, would this assist in the visa application? Is there any other alternative which I could travel to China for few times? Please assist me accordingly, thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | May. 17, 2010 22:47
The friends in China have little help for your multiple-entry visa application, you have a try to apply for multiple-entry visa, you can write your travel itinerary between Mainland and Hong Kong, then the visa officer will know the multiple-entry visa is required. The finanal decision is up to the visa officer, Good Luck!
Related Questions:
hi i am a filipino citizen can i get a china visa in malaysia?
Asked by nenita tomales from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2014 00:39
hi i am citizen of hong kong and been a permanent resident malaysia ...
Asked by Ng Hong Wah from Hong Kong
| Jul. 01, 2013 02:53
Layover in Guangzhou. Do I need to apply for the 72 hour permit?
Asked by AK from USA
| Aug. 02, 2017 15:07
Can I apply for a tourist visa to china, for two weeks?
Asked by Hassan Abbas from Malaysia
| May. 05, 2015 01:21
I need to translate and have my marriage register certificate certify.Where...
Asked by Mrs Zheng from Malaysia
| Aug. 09, 2014 01:26
Hi There I am a iranian citizen visiting Malaysia for a few weeks and wo...
Asked by Mrs.mar mar from iran
| Mar. 15, 2010 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)