Asked by Ms.Joanne from Singapore | May. 12, 2010 22:43
About:China Embassy in Singapore

hi, my friend is a Malaysian,PR singapore, currently she & her children is in Malaysia. she plans to travel to china in June school holiday. And her children is holding entry permit instead of singapore PR identity card. what type of documents and procedure is required if apply visa in singapore for her and her children? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | May. 13, 2010 10:54
The requirements for them to apply for China tourist visa (L visa):
(i) Original passport with at least two blank visa pages. For single entry visa, your passport should be valid at least 6 months; For double-entry or multiple-entry(six-month) visas, your passport should be valid at least 9 months; For one year multiple-entry visa, your passport should be valid at least 15 months;

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form (e-Form / Download) with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information; if the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in.

(iii) Those who apply for tourism in China should provide round-trip airline tickets and hotel reservation,for family visit should provide certificate of relationship.

(iv) Non-Singapore citizens shall provide documents that entitle them to reside for an extended period of time in the SPR,WP,EP,STP,DP. Temporary visitors to Singapore should apply for a Chinese visa in their own country. For the special cases, consular officer has the rights to make the final decision on whether issuing a visa or not.

They can submit the visa application to Chinese visa application service center in Singapore. The Chinese embassy in Singapore refuses to accept visa application from ordinary paspsort holders from 14th May.
Related Questions:
Hi! my question is can my indonesia maid entre china , she is currently wor...
Asked by Mr.youling from singapore
| Apr. 07, 2009 05:08
Where To Renewal Of Singapore Passport in China, Hainan
Asked by Philip from Singapore
| Feb. 07, 2017 00:41
Hi!I'm malaysian ,singapore PR ,thinking of bring my maid to china guangzho...
Asked by Mr.youling from singapore
| Apr. 02, 2009 03:16
My friend from China just lost her passport. She already did police report....
Asked by Ms.Lisa from Malaysia
| Sep. 10, 2009 22:16
My friend is a Malaysian currently holding a UK study visa which is due to ...
Asked by Ms. Dewi from Msia
| Feb. 25, 2009 20:26
Hi, my friend a Chinese whom just obtained her long term visit pass wish to...
Asked by Mr.Tan from Singapore
| Jan. 17, 2011 02:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)