Asked by Ms.Yu from USA | May. 12, 2010 12:27
About:China Consulate in New York

Dear Consul General:

I am a US citizen and applying for a Z-visa. I am located in Philadelphia. I have been advised that I need a Physical Examination Record for Foreigner in a local appointed hospital for the hiring Chinese company to obtain the company's Expert License, that is the part of Z-visa application. Please kindly advise where is the appointed hospital located, if not in Philadelphia, please advise where it is located in New York.

Thank you and regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Nancy from USA | May. 13, 2010 04:18
Ms.Yu, I have the same query as you, here nobody can tell you the list of designated hospitals by Chinese consulate in New York because it is the official website, the visa officer can't see your comments here, I only know that the majoy public hospital is accpeted by China consulate, I have tried to call the consulate to check it, however, nobody answers my phone, how disappointed!
Related Questions:
dear sir/mis what decuments i need for ZVISA?my company is in the guangzho...
Asked by Mr.bakhtiary from iran
| Dec. 04, 2008 03:04
I would like to know what documents required to apply for Hong Kong Visa to...
Asked by Rosemarie Than Maung from Myanmar
| Dec. 30, 2015 19:55
Dear Sir, I am currently working in china on a zvisa and residents permit. ...
Asked by Mr.paul from United Kingdom
| Feb. 22, 2010 19:53
Dear sir/madam, I would like to ask who is the present consul now at chi...
Asked by from philippines
| Nov. 02, 2009 20:41
DEAR MR/MISS i established i company(export_import) in theguangzhou city i...
Asked by Mr.bakhtiary-homayoun from iran
| Dec. 04, 2008 02:24
dear MR/MISS i need to know 'for apply ZVISA 'how long time is need?
Asked by Mr.homayoun from iran
| Dec. 09, 2008 01:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)