Asked by Ms.Jasmine from USA | May. 12, 2010 11:59
About:China Visa Application in USA

I am a US citizen going to Vietnam to visit. I have my passport and visa already. I would like to go from Vietnam to Beijing (Tour) for a week (5/31/10 thru 6/3/10). I am trying to get a friend to book the Tour in Vietnam in advance for me, however, the travel agency said that I have to also have a another kind of visa going from Vietnam to Beijing. I am unable to get the visa done in person thru the travel agency due to time restraint. Can I get the visa they are talking about here in the USA? And will I have enough time to apply for the visa at this point. I hope to get everything taken care of before my departure date to Vietnam, which is 5/27/10. Please kindly advise as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Nancy from USA | May. 16, 2010 01:55
In my opinion, you can obtain a China visa in USA, and go to Beijing from Vietnam. You won't face problems.
Related Questions:
My husband and I are US citizen going to Vietnam to visit. We have our pas...
Asked by Ms.Pham from USA
| Jun. 05, 2010 00:24
I am a US citizen currently living in Japan. I am planning on visiting Viet...
Asked by Mr.Gaijin from USA
| Feb. 22, 2011 01:30
What do I need to get a visa to visit China?
Asked by Mark Rosenfeld from Vietnam
| Oct. 10, 2011 02:14
Can a U.S. citizen apply in Vietnam for a Chinese visa to be used 4 months ...
Asked by Paul Mangold from U.S.A.
| Feb. 09, 2012 01:25
Will I qualify for 72 hour visa free if I travel to Guangzhou Baiyun airpor...
Asked by Lynn from USA
| Jan. 10, 2014 03:13
Do I qualify for 72 hour transit
Asked by John from USA
| Oct. 04, 2017 10:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)