Asked by Ms.Umelia from Indonesia | May. 11, 2010 00:39
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I am a Indonesian and I hold student pass in Singapore. I want to apply visa for going to China and Hongkong. Should i makes for both? In addition, what are required to apply beside passport, 2 pass photos 3x4, application visa form and student pass? Do i need to make the copy or i have to submitted all the originals?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | May. 11, 2010 04:59
you don't need to apply for a Hong Kong visa if you stay in HK for less than 30 days. You need to apply for a visa to Mainland China, the return flight tickets and hotel reservation are also required. If you apply for visa before 13th May, you can still submit visa application to Chinese embassy in Singapore, otherwise, you have to apply for China visa through the Chinese visa application service center in Singapore.
Related Questions:
Hi, i am indonesian citizen but currently in Singapore, i don't hold a stud...
Asked by Mr.Ady from Singapore
| Mar. 15, 2010 01:50
Hi, I am a foreigner student (Indonesian) who study in Singapore and hold ...
Asked by Mr.Alexander from Indonesia
| Dec. 08, 2009 04:18
Dear Sir/Madam I am an Indonesian holding a Singapore student pass and p...
Asked by Mr.Rio from Indonesia
| Jun. 23, 2009 21:19
I got PRC passport, and Singapore student pass. Do I need to apply for v...
Asked by Mr.Shi Zheng from China
| Jun. 01, 2010 23:01
I am a Cambodian,holding a Student Pass in Singapore. I plan to visit mainl...
Asked by Ms.Ny from Singapore
| Nov. 14, 2009 04:32
Malaysian studying in Singapore but student pass expire on 20 April 2012
Asked by Adelline from malaysia
| Mar. 19, 2012 03:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)