Asked by Mr.Chris from USA | May. 07, 2010 03:15
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am an American living in Thailand on a multiple-year Thai work visa and have previously entered PRC on an L visa. Since the cost of single-entry (3 month) and multiple-entry (1 year) visas are the same for US Citizens (4400), is it difficult to get a multiple-entry (1 year) tourist (L) visa in Bangkok? Are there any additional documentation requirements?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.peter | May. 10, 2010 02:36
If you have two previous China visas in the past year, it is a little easy for you to get a multiple entry L visa to China. Because you can't prove that you need multiple-entry visa of China, it is hard for you to get the multiple-entry visa, anyhow, try to apply for mutliple-entry visa, the worst thing is that you get a single-entry visa.

You can have a try in this way, when you fill the travel itineray on the visa applcation form, you can write that you will visit Mainland China - Hong Kong - Mainland China -Macau -Mainland, then the visa office will know that you need multiple-entry visa.
Related Questions:
How do we do get a China visa from Thailand expedited? I see the form A and...
Asked by Roy from Thailand
| Jul. 31, 2011 21:11
Working visa for American that lives in Thailand
Asked by Adam from Thailand
| Jan. 03, 2016 00:12
Working in China: Can my Thai partner accompany me on a 'dependent visa' if...
Asked by Ian from China
| Aug. 07, 2011 04:23
I am going to China to work as a teacher, I am a british national living in...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from Thailand
| Sep. 10, 2009 04:56
How long will it take to make Hong Kong visa for Kyrgyz Republic citizen?
Asked by Kamilia from Kyrgyzstan
| Jun. 28, 2012 02:09
Visit to Shanghai Disney
Asked by kristen from USA
| Jun. 29, 2016 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)