Asked by Ms.sharon from philippines | May. 07, 2010 00:49
About:Chinese Consulates in India

is it possible for me to get a china visa here in india?

good morning. i am a filipina and a tourist here in india for i visit my boyfriend who's currently working here right now; my question is, is it possible for me to get a china visa here in india, we are staying in hyderabad right now. thank you and hope to hear from you. if possible yes, what are the requirements.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Edward | May. 10, 2010 04:13
hyderabad, state of Andhra Pradesh is under the consular jurisdiction of Chinese embassy in New Delhi, you should go to the Chinese visa application service center in New Delhi to apply for China visa. However, maybe your application will be refused because the visa regulations for Filipinos are strict, you can refer to

The requirements for tourist visa application in India are:
(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application for a visa and sufficient blank visa pages.

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form (e-Form / Download) with a recently-taken passport photo; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information

iii) Proof of sufficient finances to cover all expenditures in China when requied.

(iv) Confirmed return flight ticket and its photocopy.

(v) Covering letter from applicant's company or office.

(vi) Photocopy of personal data page of applicant's passport.

(vii)Foreigners other than Indians should have valid Indian visas or valid Residence Permits in India.
Related Questions:
Hi Kjm here again>I was wondering, it is possible to get a visa since my ...
Asked by Ms.kjm from India
| Nov. 04, 2009 21:11
hi, M living here in china on L visa as my husband is working here in ch...
Asked by Mr.fare from india
| Apr. 24, 2011 21:28
Hello, I'm puneet form India. Currently i'm in Bangkok and would like to vi...
Asked by Mr.Puneet from Indian
| Aug. 26, 2010 21:23
Hi, I am a resident of India. will be visiting Hongkong for 10 days and ...
Asked by Mr.Vicky from India
| Apr. 01, 2010 04:24
I am from India. On the way to china I have a halt of 12 hrs in Hongkong. I...
Asked by Mr.Dheerendra from Mars
| Nov. 20, 2010 01:02
American looking for Chinese Visa
Asked by BT from USA
| Jan. 07, 2013 01:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)