Asked by Mr.fortunate from Nigeria | May. 07, 2010 00:11
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

i'm a Nigerian and an I.T student here in malaysia i want to have a tour in china can i apply china tourist visa and my student visa will be renewed on September and i'm on holiday now, what are the requirement for a tourist visa and how many days will it take to get the visa is just for a week tour

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | May. 09, 2010 04:35
yes, I guess you can apply for China tourist visa in Malaysia, the required documents are:
1. your original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and 6 months remaining validity
2. one completed visa application form affixed with one recent passport photo
3. round-trip flight tickets, hotel reservation
4. your Malaysia student visa and its copy

Please submit them to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in KL, it takes 4 working days for regular service.
Related Questions:
hi im rachel,im from philippines,and im holding philippines passport, i wou...
Asked by Ms.rachel
| May. 18, 2009 02:00
hi im holding turkish passport, How to get China visa in Singapore?
Asked by mehmet from Turkey
| Feb. 20, 2012 20:39
hi i am filipina girl..and i have a chinese boyfriend im asking that what i...
Asked by ms.T.A from Philippines
| Mar. 12, 2012 02:49
im from philippines can i buy ticket on line im here in philippines... plea...
Asked by gemini from philippines
| Nov. 28, 2013 00:29
im filipino i was born 10-03-77 im married what is my future in 2014?
Asked by joel from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2014 21:00
hi im always unsuceesful in my interview. dob 10/10/83
Asked by guest
| Apr. 12, 2014 04:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)