Asked by Mr.shahid tanveer from pakistan | May. 06, 2010 15:00
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

sir i want to go to china to attend ITMA Asia which will held in shanghai from 22 to 26 june 2010 and i apply for busniss visa.I already visit china in 2007 ITMA time and have busniss visa on my passport so plz let me know that which documents i have to attache with my application form and secondly is it necessery that i have to present application by myself or any authorize person can apply on behalf of me.

thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam | May. 06, 2010 22:43
In principle, the applicant should show up on spot, but if you don't have time, you can ask someone else to apply for China visa for you.

The required documents for business visa:
(I) Original Visa Notice Sheet from an authorized governmental apparatus /organization inChina prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period; The origanizor of ITMA Asia should apply for the document for you at the Shanghai Foreign Affairs Office.

(II) Fully completed Visa Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)

(III) Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;

(IV) Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;

(V) Invitation letter from the company/organization/institution you want to visit inChina
Related Questions:
I want to attend Blackberry Jam which will held in Sept 26 -27. what kind o...
Asked by janina from Bangladesh
| Aug. 05, 2013 22:45
Dear Sir/Madam, I have got invitation to attend AgriPro Asia (APA) 2010 ...
Asked by Mr.Habibullah from Bangladesh
| Nov. 29, 2010 03:21
i am going to attend ITMA China 2010 will stay in Hotel yalong internation...
Asked by Mr.siddhartha from Indonesia
| Jun. 12, 2010 01:26
Sir, I want to attend international conference on future environment and ...
Asked by Mr.amjed ali from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2011 01:00
I come to Shanghai on a short stop over and want to go to ITMA exhibition b...
Asked by Mr.Stefan Hutter from Singapore
| Jun. 22, 2010 04:03
Business visa for attending Impact Evaluation course in Shanghai
Asked by Ruiti from Kiribati
| Feb. 15, 2012 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)