Asked by Mr.tan from Malaysia | May. 06, 2010 13:45
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Hi, I'm Malaysian;
1)Currently in Bangkok holding a Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa expiring 31May2010.
2)I also carry a Chinese working permit but already expired and returned on 29March2010. Only scanned copies available.
3)I have just signed a new employment contract with a local Thai company to work in Shanghai, starting 01June2010.

1) Can I apply Chinese visa in Bangkok and which type?
2) What are the documents I need to produce?
3) Apart from the above mentioned, any others important issues oversight?

Appreciate very much for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | May. 06, 2010 21:05
1) I'm afraid that you have to return to Malaysia for China visa application because your Malaysia will be expired, you can apply for work visa.
2) the required documents for work visa are:
a. Original and copy of Authorized Notification Form for Visa Application or invitation letter.

b. Both original and copy of Alien Employment License issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, or Foreign Expert Work Permit issued by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs of China.

c. your passport

d. one completed visa application form attached with one recent passport photo

e. foreign medical examination reord.
Related Questions:
hi, i am syrian holding thailand entry visa, do can i apply to hong kong vi...
Asked by shadi saied from syria
| Jan. 17, 2012 03:19
Applying for S2 visa not from home countY
Asked by Itamar from China
| Jun. 25, 2017 22:23
hi im holding ukrainian passport, and dont have any time to get visa for h...
Asked by Mrs.Gekkie
| Jun. 04, 2009 20:18
Hello I just wanna ask if possible to get a tourist visa to China in Bangk...
Asked by Ms.Leah from Philippines
| Apr. 26, 2010 04:32
Hi, I'm Syrian citizen and i will visitng Thailand and from there going ...
Asked by Mr.Mike from Syria
| Jun. 24, 2009 01:44
My passport will expire in Jan 2011, can I still apply for a visa to go to ...
Asked by Brenda from Malaysia
| Sep. 21, 2011 03:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)