Asked by Mr.molan from philippines | May. 01, 2010 00:42
About:China Embassy in Philippines

its my first time to travelin china to meet my friend from the united arab emirates, particularly in guanzhou,and shenzhen, after that we will go in hongkong. what do i need to do? am i going to apply of what kind of visa? what are the requirements to apply for a visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Teddy | May. 02, 2010 01:21
You can apply for tourist visa (L visa)to china for visiting Guangzhou and Shenzhen, you don't need a visa to Hong Kong if you visit there for less than 14 days. The requirements for first time applicants to China (Philippine passport holders, 18 years old and above), they are required to provide the following:
a) original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad
b) original bank certificate with receipt or original passbook, updated within the month that you are applying or....
- If a company will sponsor the trip, provide the company's bank certificate, sponsorship letter from the company and the company's business registration.
- If an individual will sponsor the trip, provide his bank certificate, sponsorship and invitation letter, copy of sponsor's valid residence visa and passport information page or Chinese national ID.

c) for employed persons, also provide an employment certificate, company ID, SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID and latest ITR
d) for students, provide school ID
e) for businessmen, provide business registration of company, TIN ID and latest ITR
f) Personal appearance is required for those who are 16-21 years old.

you also need to prepare your passport, completed visa application form afixed with one passport photo, copy of rpund-trip flight ticket, Hotel reservation / invitation letter with a copy of the inviter's valid chinese residence visa and passport information page of inviter's or Chinese national identity card.
Related Questions:
i am from pakistan, i have a united arab emirates residence visa.i want to ...
Mr.FARHAN134 from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 21, 2011 01:37
will i be lucky for the year 2015?
Asked by Hatie Breiz from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 11, 2014 01:03
Hi there. I'm Iranian and find a job in china.
Asked by Xiaomin from Iran
| Jan. 29, 2018 01:13
I live in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and I have a Jordanian passport. I wan...
Asked by Mr.Naser Mohammad from UAE
| Mar. 07, 2011 22:20
How much is a parcel of 0.5kg and 1 kg from China to United Arab Emirates
Asked by Hugo from
| Aug. 02, 2014 02:18
Visit Visa For 1 Month and Extendabl..Guide Requirements for Pakistani to a...
Asked by Mr.NASIR SIDDIQUI from Pakistan
| Sep. 05, 2011 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)