Asked by Mrs.Susan from Indonesia | Apr. 27, 2010 22:45
About:Window of the World, Shenzhen

Hi..Im going to hongkong in August 2010 with my 2 daughters (11 & 9 years old) , and stay there for 5 days. I would like to go to dysneyland, Macau and Shenzhen, can anyone help me with the suggestion :
1. which place should I visit first : Macau or Shenzhen
2. and which transportation should i use to go from hongkong to macau or shenzhen, and from where i take that transportation? (Ticket price?)
3. which hotel should I stay in macau and shenzhen, remembering Im only travel with my daughters.

thank you and appreciated your response...cheers

Thanks you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tim | Apr. 28, 2010 02:41

You can either go to Macau or visit Shenzhen. It’s up to you. As for transportation, you can take ferry from HK to Macau and then to Shenzhen. Or you can take MTR to Lo Wu and cross the border to reach Shenzhen first and then take ferry to Macau.

HK to Macau: take turbojet at HK-Macau Ferry Terminal near Sheung Wan MTR Station. It takes around 1 hour. PS: where are you gonna to stay in HK? Without this info, I can’t guide you to HK-Macau Ferry Terminal.

Macau to Shenzhen: take ferry at Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal to Shenzhen Fuyong Ferry Terminal. It takes around 115 minutes. Ticket fare: MOP180-200.

Then you can get back to HK from Shenzhen easily. I am sorry that I can’t help you with accommodation.
Related Questions:
Can I get visa for my husband and 3 daughters?
Asked by ghazala from Pakistan
| Feb. 04, 2013 01:56
Hi, Im shelvy, Im Indonesian passport. Im traveling with my husband and our...
Asked by Mrs.shelvy from indonesia
| May. 21, 2010 21:49
Hi Need Family visa for Mother and siblings
Asked by Mohamed from Canada
| Jun. 18, 2014 01:46
can i travel and work to other country in 2015?
Asked by rich from Philippines
| Dec. 15, 2014 03:21
Hi There, We are going to the Hongkong on August 12-16, 2010. My sister...
Asked by Mr.Rez from Mars
| Jul. 19, 2010 02:14
how my daughter can get a visa from philippines going to hongkong for at le...
Asked by Ms.ana baldecasa from hongkong
| Aug. 18, 2010 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)