Asked by Mrs.SALLY from PHILIPPINES | Apr. 16, 2010 05:46
About:Window of the World, Shenzhen

We are travelling in a group of 8 (6 adults & 2 kids)and be in hongkong for 10 days this coming May 2010. Please find below the following questions i made:
1)Will it be possible for us to visit also shenzhen,china and experience WOW and splendid china for a day tour?
2)Can we go there without a visa? How much will it cost us if we have it refer to an tour guide in HK to facilitate our papers?
3)Can you give me an email address for the agent.
thank you and more power.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jimmy | Apr. 26, 2010 03:25

You are from PHILIPPINES so that you can stay in HK within 14 days without visa. But you have to apply a visa if you want to go to Shenzhen. And better apply your visa in your country before you set off. One day is enough for you to finish a trip in WOW and Splendid China.
Related Questions:
How can I get Chimelong Safari and Circus tickets online in Guangzhou?
Asked by Nana from Philippines
| Oct. 18, 2014 03:43
What is the charge from international cruise terminal to people's square fo...
Asked by Ken from Canada
| Jan. 07, 2018 18:44
Hi, I have 8 persons(6 adults + 2 kids)in my group and can we take the 7...
Asked by Mr.Mike Tan from Singapore
| Dec. 12, 2010 21:54
What would be the good option for us? Express pass or Octopus Card?
Asked by Maithili from India
| Apr. 27, 2016 20:46
What is the route for the airport express train that we should take from an...
Asked by Cecile from Philippines
| May. 06, 2012 04:43
We are going to Hongkong for 3-4 nights in October in a group of 8 adults. ...
Asked by Krasha from India
| Jun. 13, 2014 20:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)