Asked by Mr.Paurav from India | Apr. 15, 2010 12:05
About:China Visa on Arrival

I'll be traveling to Hongkong for work. My wife plans to join me for about 20-22 days. Upon arriving in HK she can get the on arrival for 14 days. How do i manage to extend this to another 2 weeks? Is it possible to visit Macau or Shenzen from HK and get an on arrival in HK for 2 more weeks; if so can this be done on the same day itself or we need to stay for a day in Macau/Shenzen? The point is i don't want to apply for a normal visa if the on arrival serves the purpose of her staying for 20-22 days.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Shirley | Apr. 16, 2010 22:48
your wife can stay in Hk for 20-22 days without applying for a normal visa, but she has to go to macau(not Shenzhen) for several hours before the 14 days' visa free in Hk, and then go bakc to Hk for the left days.
Related Questions:
dear sir/madam, my wife who is working in hongkong wished me to join her. ...
Asked by Mr.le Grande from Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2011 20:53
can my wife join me and work through my visa?
Asked by james from USA
| Feb. 14, 2015 20:18
Please inform the effesien and cheap transportation in Hong kong and Shenzh...
Asked by david handoko from indonesia
| Jun. 23, 2014 22:50
hello, i will be travelling to Beijing on July 5th and staying there perhap...
Asked by Melad Osmani from Canada
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:39
ill be in hongkong for 4 days and 3 nites pls suggest me of an attraction i...
Asked by Mr.gerald from philippines
| Jul. 14, 2010 22:46
Accommodation on L visa
Asked by Rob from Indonesia
| Apr. 13, 2014 04:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)