Asked by Ms.Osay Pecayo from USA | Apr. 03, 2010 03:18
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

Hi! I am an US citizen and I am planning to go see the tourist of wonders in Beijing. My question is, first I am going to visit Philippines to see my sister. So I will be coming from Manila. Second, can I take my sister which has a Philippine passport? What are the requirements for me and for my sister?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam from USA | Apr. 04, 2010 04:16
Ms.Osay Pecayo, you and your sister can apply for tourist visa to China, the requirements for USA passport holders and Phlippines passport holders are different, for USA applicants, you just need to submit the following documents for visa application:
1.A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form.
3.Photo: one recent photo of 2x2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
Related Questions:
HI, I am planning to go beijing at 1nov, got change to see snow?
Asked by Jessie from Malaysia
| Oct. 07, 2013 04:41
Hi Friends...Me staying in BANTIAN, SHENZHEN. We friends planning to go to ...
Asked by Mr.Sambasivam from India
| Dec. 18, 2009 22:20
inquiry about the tourist bus No 867
Asked by Vandana from Mauritius
| Oct. 27, 2012 01:15
How to Purchase Train Ticket from Shanghai to Beijing?
Asked by Sophia
| Jan. 16, 2012 00:31
Vising China during returning flight from India
Asked by Kartik from USA
| Oct. 22, 2018 01:16
its truely one of the wonders of the world and i hope i can go see it oneda...
Asked by Mr.jayson lacasa harris from south-africa florida
| Feb. 03, 2010 19:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)