Asked by Mr.JOE | Apr. 01, 2010 11:09
About:China Embassy in Thailand

i will work in shenyang china as english teacher, what do i need to prepare in order to get a visa or working visa for china...plan to stay for a year or so.please help...thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Apr. 02, 2010 02:19
Your employer, the school in Shenyang should obtain two documents for you and send them to you for work visa application:
1. Original Foreign Experts Working Permit issued by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affaris
2. An invitation letter from the relevant department of the Chinese Government or Government-authorized company

If you get the above two documents, you should prepare the following documents:
1. One completely filled out visa application form. No item should be blank .

2. One recently taken 2X2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.

3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.

4. A Physical Examination Record for Foreigner filled out and signed by a doctor (together with their copies).

then submit them to the visa office of Chinese embassy/consulate in Thailand.
Related Questions:
Work visa. Hello, I'm a foreigner Teacher here.
Asked by RAY from Indonesia
| Jul. 02, 2018 01:23
what do i need and do?
Asked by shaw from USA
| Mar. 08, 2014 01:56
Changing Z work visa into X student type
Asked by J from Luxembourg
| Sep. 10, 2014 20:43
I wish to work in Shenyang. I am a secondary school teacher teaching Englis...
Asked by Mr.Chew from Singapore
| Aug. 28, 2009 01:22
Hi, i used t stay in china for almost 3 years working as an English teacher...
Asked by Mr.Mohamed Nabil from Egypt
| Oct. 22, 2010 02:57
Z visa for Zimbabweans
Asked by lillian from Zimbabwe
| Apr. 08, 2016 21:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)