Asked by Ms.Vangeline from Malaysia | Mar. 30, 2010 02:41
About:Hong Kong MTR Tickets & Fares

With regards to the Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass (HK$120).
I will be travel to Hong Kong from Shenzhen on 7 Apr and back to Shenzhen from Hong Kong on 11 Apr.
1) Can we continue using the card by top-up money after the 2 consecutive days (7 & 8 Apr) is used, since we still have another 2 days (9 & 10 Apr) to travel in Hong Kong?
2) Is there any deposit need to be paid for this card? Is it refundable?
3) Can the "2 single journeys to/from Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau stations" to be used on 11 Apr when I need to return to Lo Wu station to back to Shenzhen, since the card is used started from 7 Apr which is more than 2 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.lily | Mar. 31, 2010 03:41
Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass is only valid for any 2 consecutive days within one month from date of issue. You cannot top-up money or use it on the 3rd or 4th day. No deposit. It is a specially designed card and used under the conditions listed in the passage.
Related Questions:
What is the difference between the Airport Express Travel Pass, Tourist Day...
Mr.TRBARTON from United States
| Feb. 26, 2011 00:57
Can both Tourist Day Pass and Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass be used on...
Asked by J.W. from Canada
| Feb. 02, 2013 02:12
Can I buy Hong Kong airport Express card from a station using my internatio...
Asked by peter from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 11, 2015 21:13
hong kong airport express travel pass and MTR tourist day pass.
Asked by Cathy from Philippines
| May. 03, 2016 01:48
Getting to Hong Kong airport after three days octopus expires
Asked by steve from United Kingdom
| Dec. 07, 2014 03:08
Tourist pass vs. Octopus Card in Hong Kong
Asked by Sasha from Philippines
| Dec. 12, 2015 19:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)