Asked by Mr.adrian from guyana | Mar. 25, 2010 14:54
About:China Embassy in Russia

I am a foreign student studying in russia and i would like to visit a friend in china this summer !! he is also from guyana and is working and living in china! what document do i need to get a tourist visa for 2 months.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter from Russia | Mar. 29, 2010 04:38
Mr.adrian, you and your friend in China should organize the required documents together:
you can prepare the following documents:
One completed visa application form, one recent passport-size photo, your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and at least two blank visa pages, round-trip flight ticket, copy of Russian student visa.

your friend should send the below 2 documents to you:
1. invitation letter from him
2. copy of his residence permit and his passport.
Related Questions:
what does it mean " invitation from duly authorized invitation letter??
Asked by maksud from Bangladesh
| Sep. 25, 2018 01:42
What kind of visa for brazilian who lives in UK should apply?
Asked by Julia Guedes from England, UK
| Sep. 19, 2014 01:39
should i apply for a visa to visit a friend? if yes what are the formalitie...
Asked by darcy from republic of congo
| Aug. 22, 2013 21:19
I am a student studying in India and i would like to visit China. how do i ...
Asked by wangchey from Bhutan
| Aug. 26, 2015 03:46
I am a foreign student in Malaysia and would like to visit china, apart fro...
Asked by Mr.Oswald from Malaysia
| Apr. 07, 2009 02:00
i want to know the way for applying for a tourist visa for her, and what ar...
Asked by Lesego from Botswana
| Nov. 09, 2014 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)