Asked by Mr.Draw | Mar. 20, 2010 22:42
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Hi, I'm currently studying in Beijing but will have a month and a half off starting in May. I'd like to visit some friends in Korea in that time, return to China travel, visit Hong Kong to see some other friends and then return to Beijing in June for school. I'm going to need a dual-entry to do this... I tried to get one the first time I came to China but they wouldn't give me one so I'm concerned that that might happen again.

Does anyone have any idea of how likely it is I can get a dual-visa from Korea? (I'm a Canadian). I will also have an official letter from the institution I'm studying at to verify what I'm doing in Beijing.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Mar. 21, 2010 01:43
Mr.Draw, you said that you studied in Beijing, did you hold a Student (X) visa to enter China? did you get the residence permit on your passport within 30 days after entry? If you have the residence permit which is like a visa pasted on your passport, you can exit and enter China for countless times during the validity of residence permit.
Related Questions:
Getting a visa to China
Asked by MK from USA
| May. 20, 2015 21:24
Can I apply Chinese student visa in Melbourne?
Asked by haryo from indonesia
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:49
Latest time to apply for visa to China
Asked by Jerry from Malaysia
| May. 17, 2014 01:44
Applying for Japan tourist visa with F-type China Visa
Asked by Evelin from Indonesia
| Jun. 07, 2012 22:57
german citizen needs to get a visa for china
Asked by Regina
| Jul. 20, 2012 04:04
Hi I'm Vietnam passport holder. I want to travel to Macau for couple of da...
Asked by Ms.Pham Thu Phuong from Vietnam
| Apr. 07, 2009 04:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)