Asked by Mrs.Debora from Argentina | Mar. 20, 2010 10:19
About:China Embassy in Argentina

I am Argentine but have both Argentine and Italian Passports. I will be travelling to Korea next month (april) and also want to visit China for a week. I dont know the exact date I will go to China. Can I apply for the visa in Korea or do I have to do it in Buenos Aires? Do I need a flight and hotel reservation in advanced? Is there any differences for Argentines or Italians? THANKS A LOT!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Mar. 21, 2010 02:51
I think that it is easier to get a Chinese visa by using your Italian passport, you can have a try to apply for China visa in Buenos Aires or in Seoul. If you apply for visa in Seoul, maybe the visa officer will ask you to provide Valid visa to South Korea or other certificates which pemit you stay in South Korea legally.
Related Questions:
I am eligible for the free transit visa? If so, what I need to do before to...
Asked by Sabrina from Argentina
| Nov. 28, 2017 20:50
I am an argentine citizen. do I need a visa to visit china?
Asked by elizette from USA
| Apr. 02, 2014 03:28
Does it make a difference when applying for a visa, which passport I use? ...
Asked by Victor from Hungary/USA
| May. 22, 2015 03:54
criminal background check
Asked by Juan Forrest from China
| Oct. 14, 2015 03:05
Hi, I hold an Argentine passport and have been traveling around the United ...
Asked by Mr.Mariano from Argentina
| Nov. 28, 2009 03:17
I am going to Hong Kong with a group of people some have Lao passports and ...
Asked by Ms.Meg from Laos
| Jul. 10, 2009 05:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)