Asked by Mr.andrew from indonesia | Mar. 14, 2010 04:10
About:China Visa Exemption

Hi, i have an urgent matter. My belgium friend is about to fly from Bangkok to Hongkong and then she will take the bus to guangzhou, but the problem is when she transited in Beijing from Brussel to Hongkong (this is the main problem ), she used her china visa already, she thought it was just a transit, but in fact she used it already. Now she has no visa, and tonight she will arrive in hongkong and still not knowing what to do becoz she cannot pass shenzhen border. Can she "belgium passport" get chn visa on arrival? she just need to stay for 5 days.....what should she do? thx before

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Eva | Mar. 14, 2010 22:21
she can only get a Shenzhen visa on arrival at the Shenzhen border which permits her stay in Shenzhen for less than 5 days, in principal, she can't go to Guangzhou with this visa, but if she leave Shenzhen for Guangzhou by bus, no immigration officers will check her passport and her Chinese visa, it is Ok. however, she has to return to Shenzhen to leave China.
Related Questions:
exit and return to china within period of 1 semester exchange
Asked by JJ from Australia
| Sep. 06, 2018 20:36
Are Indian Passport holders eligible for shenzhen VOA ?
Asked by Sriram Jayaraman from United States
| Oct. 29, 2015 01:44
Does it mater how long I stay in the third country when leaving Shanghai on...
Asked by Ben B from United Kingdom
| Feb. 25, 2018 15:25
Hi, The matter is rather urgent, as I already bought the plane tickets f...
Asked by Mr.Slav M from USA
| Jun. 19, 2010 22:53
Hi, I am an Australian Citizen. I need an urgent visa to travel to Bejing...
Asked by Mr.Kamal Uzzaman from Australia
| May. 09, 2010 20:40
i allready china main land and i allways get extreme urgent visa
Asked by mohd iqbal zaroo from india
| Apr. 12, 2012 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)