Asked by Ms.Mieke from Malaysia | Mar. 13, 2010 23:07
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

hii,, i'm indonesian. but now i'm studying in malaysia. i have a plan to visit China this holiday just for 8D7N,,or one week..
i wanna ask,,how to make the visa of China?
and also,now i stay in Kedah,it's too far if i go to KL to make the visa. can i make the visa via internet?
because i can't leave my study here.
oya,,i also want to go to Hongkong after visit China. can i go there for 5 days without visa?
Thanks.. ^_^

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Edward | Mar. 15, 2010 02:44
You can't make the visa application via internet, if you are far from the Kl, do you near to Kuching? You can submit visa application in person or entrust a travel agency to apply for it on your behalf. Indonesian passport holers don't need a visa to Hk for less than 30 days, so you can go to Hk for 5 days without visa.
Related Questions:
Can I apply Chinese student visa in Melbourne?
Asked by haryo from indonesia
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:49
hi, im jonn, an indonesian student currently studying in malaysia im going...
Mr.jalapena from Malaysia
| May. 13, 2009 21:51
im from malaysia, now studying in russia. i plan to go shanghai for christm...
Asked by steve from Malaysia
| Dec. 23, 2013 01:05
im indonesian, staying in malaysia. how to apply china visa from malaysia?
Asked by hani from malaysia
| Sep. 05, 2014 21:26
Is it still possible for me (holding Indonesian Passport) to get L Visa to ...
Asked by Mr.Jaco from Indonesia
| Jun. 02, 2009 22:50
If i apply voa in hainan, can i enter other city like shenzhen? How much is...
Asked by flora from indonesia
| Aug. 03, 2015 22:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)