Asked by Ms.Essie from Malaysia | Mar. 10, 2010 23:29
About:Hong Kong Weather

Hi, I will travel to HK on 31 Mar - 7 Apr and then will travel to Macau on 7-8 Apr. We will stay at Kowloon Budget Hostel in Tsim Sha Tsui. Is this hostel ok? Please advice do the Airport bus A21 will reach there too? Else any alternative transportation which cheap and convenience?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.jason | Mar. 11, 2010 04:51
In fact, hostels in Hong Kong, I mean most of them, are similar: small. I think the hotel is not in Tsim Sha Tsui, but in Mongkok, isn't. Yes, if you take airport bus A21, get off at Mongkok MTR station. The fare is 33HKD. Bus E21 is cheaper, 14HKD. Get off at 26th stop, Sincere House is just opposite the bus station. Your hostel is inside Sincere House. It takes longer time then A21.
Related Questions:
can i have visa on arrival to Shenzen from HK on Apr 30?
Asked by Wita from Indonesia
| Apr. 03, 2014 01:32
With regards to the Tourist Cross-boundary Travel Pass (HK$120). I will be...
Asked by Ms.Vangeline from Malaysia
| Mar. 31, 2010 03:41
Hi there, I will be traveling to HK on the Apr 2, 2010 till Apr 6, 2010....
Asked by Ms.Nina from Malaysia
| Jan. 05, 2010 20:48
do i qualify for 144 visa exception?
Asked by RK from Canada
| Feb. 07, 2017 20:48
I am doing a family holiday to Macau from 29 Apr - 6 May. Planning to visit...
Asked by Ms.Janice from Singapore
| Apr. 08, 2009 01:16
Hi there, I'm planning on a trip to Shenzhen for 7 days. What if I would li...
Asked by Ms.Cynthia from Malaysia
| Feb. 11, 2011 03:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)