Asked by Mr.Ashish from India | Mar. 10, 2010 21:27
About:China Visa Exemption

I hold an Indian Passport and I plan to visit HongKong in May on a family vacation. I wish to add Shenzhen to my itinerary. We are a family of 4 - myself, my wife and 2 kids (10yrs and 5 yrs). Do we need visa to enter Shenzhen? What is the procedure and what is the cost for the same? I shall be immensely thankful for early reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Mar. 11, 2010 02:40
yes, you all need a visa to enter Shenzhen, there are 2 options:
1. apply for a single entry tourist visa in India, the fee is 1,000 Rupees per person
2. apply for a visa on arrival at entry port of Shenzhen, the fee is 150 Hk$ per person, the special visa only permits you stay in Shenzhen for less than 5 days, you can't go to other places. You just need to full visa application card, pay the fee, takes about 10 minutes.
Related Questions:
I hold indian pasport. I need to visit Hongkong for 40 days.Please suggest ...
Asked by Meenakshi Gupta from India
| Feb. 20, 2017 19:32
I am Indian national working in Thailand ( with work permit). I am going to...
Asked by Mr.manoj Kumar Singh from Thailand bangkok
| Jan. 01, 2009 02:11
vacation in taiwan at may 2015
Asked by Sim from Malaysia
| Dec. 30, 2014 01:50
Dear Sir. I hold THai passport valid on 20 Nov 2010. Can I visit Hongko...
Asked by Mr.suttichai from Thailand
| Apr. 06, 2010 22:59
VOA on Shenzhen.
Asked by Cakra from Indonesia
| Sep. 28, 2018 00:57
I am INDIAN travelling from Doha to visit family in Hongkong. Can I get a v...
Asked by Louella from Doha
| Aug. 14, 2015 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)