Asked by Ms.Sri from Thailand | Mar. 09, 2010 20:26
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am Thai citizen, but I am currently studying in US. I have Chinese single entry visa now and I will travel from US to Beijing on 25 March and will go back to US on 12 April. However, I change my plan. I will go to Beijing on 25 March. Then, I will fly from china to Bangkok to visit my family on 3 April and then fly back to Beijing on 9 April and catch the flight from Beijing back to US on 12 April.
Anyway, I wonder do I need to reapply for double entry Visa in US? Is it possible for me to apply Chinese Visa again in Bangkok after I left Beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.JIMMYB from China | Mar. 11, 2010 00:33
Ms.Sri, there are two choices for you:
1. reapply for a double entry visa in USA
2. apply for Chinese visa in Bangkok after you left Beijing. however, the time is pressing, because the embassy will be closed from 3rd April to 5th April (Sat. Sun. Mon.) for the Tomb-Sweeping Day, you can apply only for visa on 6th April, it usually takes 4 working days, you can get visa on 9th April.

It is advisable to apply for double entry visa in USA
Related Questions:
Can apply for Visa in the Netherlands?
Asked by Roman from Netherlands
| May. 29, 2013 02:39
Hi, I am currently a student studying in Barcelona (I have a US Passpor...
Asked by Ms.W from US
| Sep. 10, 2009 20:31
Hello. I am a Ghanaian citizen currently studying in the US. I am looking t...
Asked by Ms.Winnie from USA
| Oct. 05, 2010 20:39
Do I need to get an Argentinan visa if I have a brazilian one?
Asked by Yun from China
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:59
Nepali Citizen now in US
Asked by Bikram from USA
| Oct. 22, 2018 00:54
I am a Nepali citizen and currently studying in US. I would like to visit S...
Asked by Ms.Sudin from Nepal
| May. 11, 2010 22:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)