Asked by Ms.Linda from Malaysian | Mar. 09, 2010 02:22
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi, am currently working in Singapore. I will be going to Hainan Island on July 2010 and Shenzhen on Nov 2010. I would like your advise on as follow"-

1) My flight tickets are from Kuala Lumpur to Haikou, can I apply visa in Singapore?
2) is it possible for me to apply for Multi Entry Visa?
3) How much is the visa fee and how long is the processing period?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.JIMMYB from China | Mar. 11, 2010 00:14
1) you can have a try to apply for visa in Singapore with the flight ticket from Kuala Lumpur to hainan, generally speaking, the visa officer will pay attention to return flight rather than your flight ticket to China because the return flight ticket can prove that your departure from China, you hold Singapore work permit, you are allowed to apply for visa in Singapore
2) you can apply for multiple entry visa, the worst thing is that you get a single entry one, you'd better provide the certificate to prove that you need multiple entries, such as copy of your Chinese visa in the past years, transportation plan, you need go to mainland China, hong kong, mainland China, then the visa officer will know that you need double entries or multiple entries
3) the visa fee is listed on this webpage, it takes 4 working days at Chinese embassy in Singapore, at least 3 working days if you aaply for express service.
Related Questions:
Malaysian visit to Beijing
Asked by Ms Lee from Malaysia
| Mar. 26, 2012 01:07
Hi, I am a malaysian currently working in singapore. would like to check wh...
Asked by Ms.violet from malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2011 02:06
Hi, I am a Malaysia working in Singapore and I am currently holding an E...
Asked by Ms.Evvelynn from Singapore
| Oct. 13, 2009 02:56
First entry to China.
Asked by Naufal from Singapore
| Apr. 06, 2016 04:41
Can I apply china visa by myself without through agent?
Asked by Rachel lo from Singapore
| Aug. 27, 2015 01:00
hi, i am a filipina currently working here in singapore,i was planning ...
Asked by Mr.Ana from Singapore
| Jan. 03, 2010 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)